WTF Brilliant metal chopsaw manual

The subject header pretty much says it all.

Well not all. I have just purchased a Brilliant Abrasives brand metal chopsaw at the chem plant I work at. This is the type with the separate motor and pully system. It is built on top of a cast iron table and the saw assembly rotates instead of moving your metal to make angle cuts. Well anyways mine is the 5 HP 220V 14" model.

Anyone have a manual or parts breakdown.

Thank you Bill

Reply to
Bill Bright

Haha, that's not what I was expecting at all in this post. Usually when I see "WTF" it means "What the frig?!?". And I thought that "brilliant" was a sarcastic description, not the company name. So... I thought the title meant: "What the frig?!? *Brilliant* metal chopsaw manual" and I was expecting some sort of little anecdote about a chopsaw manual that really wasn't very brilliant at all. :D Sorry though, can't help you with the manual or parts breakdown.

chem

Bill Bright wrote:

Reply to
chem