Still snapping drills

In article , mark writes

Yes, I got a 0-6.5mm one from them recently and it seems pretty good.

Both "Page not found".

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

"David Littlewood" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@dlittlewood.co.uk...

Copy the whole link, not just the first line. It worked here.

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

=3Dpinvice&fso

sorry guys, here they are again .

all the best.mark

Reply to
mark

In article , Uffe Bærentsen writes

Makes no difference - still not found.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

In article , mark writes

Yep, that worked. Second photo is a bit fuzzy though....

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

If links are put between "", most newsreaders can handle them even if they spawn two lines.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

"David Littlewood" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@dlittlewood.co.uk...

My guess is that the important feature on the photo is the 6 holes.

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

If you are using Outlook Express I find it is best to increase the text wrap settings. Go Tools/Options/Send /news sending format. Click send plain text & set the Automatically wrap text at about 132. Do the same for mail sending format if you wish. You can then send addresses up to 132 characters long OK. It works well for me, If I wish to wrap text shorter I just use the enter button.

Reply to
Dave Croft

snipped-for-privacy@dlittlewood.co.uk...

yep that is one of the many failed designs of nozzles for my waste oil heater ...

second picture is of the inside and holes converging still in the hex shape...very hard to take pics down a 30mm deep hole ...and get the flash down there .

the next step and new part was drilling 0.6 holes ...I chickened out and bought MIG nozzles ...and screwed them in ...looked like a cows udder .........that was still a failed design though ...lol ... just posted the pics to show that drilling small holes a long way ...isnt all that difficult with a good chuck and lube ....even in hard stuff like stainless.

All the best.....mark

Reply to
mark

Another approach is to drill big holes and selectively block them up, as here :

Wouldn't have thought copper a very good material for wear, though.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

On or around Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:37:50 -0700, mark enlightened us thusly:

coo, thanks. I've ordered...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

you wont be disapointed

remember to degrease the arbor and chuck before you bang them together .

all the best..mark

Reply to
mark

me too! You should be on a finder's fee ;-)

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

"

""
" That what you were looking for?

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

I've finally managed it:) :) a new 1.2mm cobalt drill with the rake taken off the cutting edges, peck drilling.

Happy Days Alan

Reply to
ora