Ask for help---What happens to my nickel and polyethylene composite?

I melting mix nickel powder and polyethylene and get the composite and
irradiation the material for 70Mrad (I think
there will be some hydrogen generature in this process). The composite
has good conductivity at room temperature. But
when I put this material in a oven (150'C) for 1 hour and then cooling
it it room temperature, the resistance
increased by 1000times.
What happened? The nickel powder oxidated? Dose hydorgen react with
nickel powder?
My aim:
The resistance will jump below 5 times after heating at 150'C for 1
hour
My Email: snipped-for-privacy@bourns.com
Reply to
Soccur
I melting mix nickel powder and polyethylene and get the composite and irradiation the material for 70Mrad (I think
there will be some hydrogen generature in this process). The composite has good conductivity at room temperature. But
when I put this material in a oven (150'C) for 1 hour and then cooling it it room temperature, the resistance
increased by 1000times. What happened? The nickel powder oxidated? Dose hydorgen react with nickel powder?
My aim: The resistance will jump below 5 times after heating at 150'C for 1 hour
My Email: snipped-for-privacy@bourns.com
Reply to
Soccur

Site Timeline