Controlling torque of single phase ac induction motor

i have a dayton shaded pole single phase induction motor with 1/150HP,

3000 RPM, 230 V, 60 Hz frequency and Full Load Amps of 0.24A . I want to control the torque of this motor through program.For that i have input current to the motor as input. I would like to know whether there is any equation connecting troque and current.

Thanks

Reply to
bg