MER-B 'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30

MER-B 'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30
Kennedy Space Center
June 29, 2003
The launch of the "Opportunity" Mars Exploration Rover has
been postponed to no earlier than Monday evening (June 30).
The delay is due to problems with the cork insulation on the
Delta rocket's first stage.
Reply to
Ron Baalke
George 's collects corks from Champagne bottles and to this day he's got ...euh ! .. How many corks do you have George, at the present time ? ...
Anyway when you come on July 5th, come early with your corks bag ... they might be needed to plug up that thing ! See you there on the Tarmac .. Mate !
jp
~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~
"Ron Baalke" a écrit dans le message de news:bdnjup$33u$ snipped-for-privacy@nntp1.jpl.nasa.gov...
news:uW8Ma.6851$ snipped-for-privacy@fe04.atl.webusenet.com...
Reply to
{#} Mining Pioneer
Not if I can help it. And I'm not your mate, mate!
Reply to
George