most silent RC servo?

I am trying to build a gadget with a RC hobby servo. What I need is about 60-90 RPM and that seems doable with a regular
hobby servo.
So I bought a couple of cheap ones (15-20 euro/$) from which I removed the mechanical stop and potentiometer and other electronic guts I don't need.
But I find them rather noisy. It ruins the effect of the gadget that I have in mind. Ideally it should not make any noise at all.
What is considered as the most silent RC servo? Brand? Model?
I also found a small gearmotor in my rubbish box, it is made by Bertsch. This one is quite silent, but I don't know where to get these in single quantaties. If anyone knows where to get these...
--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)
Frank Bemelman wrote:

Frank Bemelman wrote:

Motors and gears are inherently noisy. If you want completely silent actuation, look into shape-memory alloys (e.g. muscle wire, nitinol, flexinol) or electrically activated polymers.
Chris S. wrote:

Actually, if your actuation needs are miniscule, nanomuscle.com offers completely silent linear and rotational actuators.

Yesterday I found a motor, made by Robbe, well actually Bertsch. Very silent, I have to hold it against my ear to hear it wirring. You can find them at www.robbe.com, number is 1-4123 and some others.
Perhaps this link works: http://at.robbe-online.net/cgi-bin/rims_at.storefront/414bd923000a899527173e0dc1210643/UserTemplate/1/?ISIDA4bd923000a899527173e0dc1210643