Waterproof RC servo motor

Hi
I will build a robotic application in which I'm planning to use RC
servo motors. The robot will be wontrolled by two RC transmitter and it
need to work in a wet environment. I can seal, (make waterproof) the
receiver electronics, power units etc. But I don't know how to make RC
servo motors a waterproof.
Is there such thing as waterproof RC servo motor?
Any suggession?
Thankx
Miem Chan
Reply to
Miem
On 3 Nov 2006 09:03:39 -0800, "Miem" wrote in :
You can get lots of info from these threads:
Good luck!
Marty -- The Big-8 hierarchies (comp, humanities, misc, news, rec, sci, soc, talk) are under new management. See
for details.
Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ
Waterproofing tips & info at =
and more under sub sections "Boats, Yachts, Submarines, Warship Combat and Nautical reviews" on my web page Regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby Model & RC Web Links

A.T.
see also recent topic on Hitec / Multiplex forum