Waterproof RC servo motor

Hi
I will build a robotic application in which I'm planning to use RC servo motors. The robot will be wontrolled by two RC transmitter and it
need to work in a wet environment. I can seal, (make waterproof) the receiver electronics, power units etc. But I don't know how to make RC servo motors a waterproof.
Is there such thing as waterproof RC servo motor? Any suggession?
Thankx
Miem Chan

You can get lots of info from these threads:
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=waterproof+servo&qt_s=Search
    Good luck!
        Marty -- The Big-8 hierarchies (comp, humanities, misc, news, rec, sci, soc, talk) are under new management. See http://www.big-8.org for details.
Waterproofing tips & info at http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/projects.htm and more under sub sections "Boats, Yachts, Submarines, Warship Combat and Nautical reviews" on my web page Regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby Model & RC Web Links http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atong /

see also recent topic on Hitec / Multiplex forum http://www.hitecrcd.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic ;f=3;t0965 Regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby Model & RC Web Links http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atong /