NASA Mars Rover's First Soil Analysis Yields Surprises

improvement.

It takes a lot to get a rover there. I think the cautious approach is a bit more responsible then throwing the damned teenagers the keys and saying, there you go kids, have fun!

Sounds like excuses. Perhaps the experience wasn't broken out into equations and known constants, and that is why the engineer was having a hard time?

Reply to
jbeck

Must be union.

Reply to
jbeck

Mouse built to government specifications = elephant?

Reply to
jbeck

Probably those lousy Promise flash memory chips.

Reply to
George

Yea. You're right. This is getting boring.

Hand me the remote, will you? I think there's something good on the Pluto Channel tonite.

Reply to
Ronald F. Guilmette

Obviously, you have never conducted scientific research. If you did then you would know that to get valid results takes time, a lot of time. The rovers will be active for months. Give them a break will you? Can you do better?

Reply to
George

I was being facetious, and attempting to poke a bit of fun at the prior poster's impatience.

But I guess you didn't get it.

Oh well.

Reply to
Ronald F. Guilmette