R/C Receiver to H Bridge

Could some kind soul point me to a circuit, which will take the PWM output from an R/C Receiver and drive a 24V 1A motor allowing both forward &
reverse and full proportion control. I am not looking for a circuit which requires a PIC chip or some other programmable device, but a simple circuit built up from discrete componentry.
Regards, Murray McKenzie
Have you tried http://www.google.com ? I got 47,400 hits to look at if I wanted. To help you out here is the search text I used, "rc receiver 24 volt motor controller". The first one I saw offhand is this one, of course it doesn't do "true full proportional", it breaks it into 128 steps from 1 to 2ms. http://www.math.niu.edu/~behr/RC/AP/ap-digital.pdf Anyway none of the RC servos or RC speed controls really do full proportional either, some do up to 1024 steps. But then you do not have to learn how to program a MCU to do this either.

Thanks Earl, I was hoping that someone could point me at a circuit straight away instead of trolling through all the hits on Google - Just lazy I guess.
--
Regards,
Murray McKenzie,

Well,
I consider us (C.R.M. denizens) as a means of knowing which answers that google may or may not provide to be the best answer. Sure there are 10^36 hits for a search, but has one of us tried it?
If we all chose, we could document everything we ever did on our own web pages and let google act as an intermediary. As it is, we let C.R.M. do that. Therefore, I do not have a problem with most "googlable" questions posted here.
Mike

but
Imagineering Unlimited wrote:

Look at Vantec Electronic Speed Controllers. -- D. Jay Newman