Repost of micromouse simulator...

I recently found the source code for my micromouse simulator (I have formatted my HD a few times since I wrote it...).

This simulator allows a bot to access virtual "sensors" and "move" in the maze by issuing commands throught the serial port. This way the maze solving algorithms can be written and tested on the actual target hardware. When the algorithm works, just replace the movement and sensor subroutines with the real ones...

If anyone is interested it is available at:

robotguy