UK Micromouse (& Minisumo) - Birmingham, 26th June 2010

Birmingham City University have announced that they are pleased to host UK Micromouse 2010 - their 7th consecutive year.
UK MICROMOUSE 2010 Saturday June 26th Millennium Point Birmingham B4 7XG.
http://www.tic.ac.uk/micromouse /
While the event includes Maze Solver, Wall Follower, Time Trials, Drag Race, Wall Follower and Line Follower, I'm keen to highlight the Mini-Sumo Competition.
While pre-registration is not required for Minisumo I'd like to hear from you if you're intending to compete. It'll help me ensure that weigh-in and competition proceed smoothly.
Best regards, Colin
www.minisumo.org.uk