UK Micromouse (& Minisumo) - Birmingham, 26th June 2010

Birmingham City University have announced that they are pleased to host
UK Micromouse 2010 - their 7th consecutive year.
UK MICROMOUSE 2010
Saturday June 26th
Millennium Point
Birmingham B4 7XG.

While the event includes Maze Solver, Wall Follower, Time Trials, Drag
Race, Wall Follower and Line Follower, I'm keen to highlight the
Mini-Sumo Competition.
While pre-registration is not required for Minisumo I'd like to hear
from you if you're intending to compete. It'll help me ensure that
weigh-in and competition proceed smoothly.
Best regards,
Colin

Colin Durrans