UK Micromouse (& Minisumo) - Birmingham, 26th June 2010

Birmingham City University have announced that they are pleased to host UK Micromouse 2010 - their 7th consecutive year.

UK MICROMOUSE 2010 Saturday June 26th Millennium Point Birmingham B4 7XG.

While the event includes Maze Solver, Wall Follower, Time Trials, Drag Race, Wall Follower and Line Follower, I'm keen to highlight the Mini-Sumo Competition.

While pre-registration is not required for Minisumo I'd like to hear from you if you're intending to compete. It'll help me ensure that weigh-in and competition proceed smoothly.

Best regards, Colin

Colin Durrans