Battery testers and internal resistance

Shouldn't that be "Resurrect THY beauty"? :-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

... note to self... roll up pants legs... it's getting deep. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Apologies... verbal stigmata - happens every Easter. ;)

Reply to
Mark

You're right, you're right... I really should study King James Speak before posting like that! ;)

Reply to
Mark

ROFL!

John

Reply to
John Stein

Hey....wait till Monday and we'll all be hyper from the sugar overdose.

:-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

LOL... you're a stronger Man than I if you haven't been dippin' into others baskets by now. ;)

Reply to
Mark

Peeps! My launch pad for some peeps!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

You must......MUST....eat the ears off the chocolate bunnies FIRST. It's carved in stone on the backside of the tablets the Ten Commandments are written on. Trust me...it's the LAW. ;-)

+McG+
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

You mean that there ARE ears on chocolate bunnies? I've never seen any. ;-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

I'm still working on the left over candy from Halloween and Christmas. And there's a whole box of Mrs. See's Victorian Toffee, and a box of assorted chocolates in the freezer.

John

John

Reply to
John Stein

We had a Peeps "closest to the marker" contest at the last launch. Gary "da RMR plumber" Goldenbaum won with a peep on a parachute landing 95 feet away from the marker.

There's a true food item :-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

Given common failure modes, that would be "Rest in Pieces"...

Bob Kaplow

Nuked peeps.

Tomorrow is one of the "go out and buy half price chocolate" days. I'm heading for the Dove dark chocolate easter eggs. And maybe a Trojan easter bunny or two.

Bob Kaplow

Unless they are really huge, I just bite off the whole head

Bob "chocolate bunny geek" Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Oops. I forgot to mention that the "Peep Bus" was used. It sort of looks like a Super Big Bertha, well, actually it was a SBB, and carried a number of peeps aloft.

John

Reply to
John Stein

For some reason I picture Bob looking just like Bill Murray in Caddie Shack.

:-)

John Stein

heheheheheh

Caddy Shack = true cinematic viewing extravaganza

Ted 'former looper' Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

More like the chipmunk. ; )