Gap staging lower stage protection

I guess I'm showing my Luddite tendencies; in addition to the slide rules I mentioned in a previous post, I also picked up a (gorgeous!) Sheaffer Intrigue "Silken Bark" fine-point fountain pen on eBay, and just bought several bottles of ink, as well. Picture of the pen at:

Nostalgia: it ain't what it used to be!

- Rick "Is there such a thing as a Luddite techie?" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

Call. But I'm putting in a hand-taped printed-circuit-board layout, and a wire-wrapping tool

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

I keep mine in a glass box with a little tack hammer nearby and a sign that says 'In case of power failure - break glass.'

;-)

Reply to
Mark Johnson

Sacrificial paper lining.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

I'm in. Leroy lettering set and a Ditto machine

John

Reply to
John Bonnett

I was gonna make one of those for Y2K but nevere got a round tuit...

Bob Kaplow

Is it under your genuine blue print?

Reply to
Alan Jones

WOW, Carbon Fibre paper!! That's a bit extreme to protect a lower stage Baby bertha isn't it?? I haven't seen any more charring on my gap staged models than I have from standard ejection charges.

Reply to
Jim M

Too rich for me. Fold.

Reply to