SCORE: Big Daddy

Hit the Craftmart in Peoria with my 50% coupon and as I was walking past the
clearance area outside I noticed a re-sealed rocket bag. Flipped it over
and wa-la, BigDaddy red tagged at,... $5.
The cashier didn't quite believe it either as the retail sticker underneath
says $25.
To top it off she said all red tags were 25% off.
BoOrah
And they still had 1 or 2 at retail if anyone in Phoenix is looking for one.
Reply to
Joel Corwith

Site Timeline