starting over fire in workshop

My rocket room went bye bye thursday morning. I had twenty built rockets,(saturn V mercury atlas, mars snopper ii) many noses, tubes other parts many motors, unbuild sentinal, optama, solar sailor ii C express and others. I had estes catlogs back to 1975 and instruction fin paterns for ever model i ever built. its hard to know what the adjuster will do. looks like some electrical thing started some off the wood and paper than the spary paint went. I can not tell how many motors really burned, but there are many still in packs, but the fire department rightfully soaked them. I have screaming mini upstairs there never made it on the work bench. Luckly it was 1030 am fire so everyone was home and awake. I guess I will become a BAR and forget the last 24 years.

Reply to
Braunsdorfx

Whoa! Major bummer. Sorry to hear that.

That's good. Could have been much worse if it had happened at a different time.

Good luck rebuilding and replacing.

Reply to
RayDunakin