Airfix 1/32 M3 Lee

No laughing! I need one of the torsion bars, the upside down smile that you use two to trap the wheels between, the figures and the decals.

If anyone has a kit they've given up on, will pay reasonable amount.

And don't laugh, it really isn't a bad kit, more accurate than Tamiya or Monogram (at least the tracks are right) and it goes together well.

Frank

Contact me offline at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I agree Frank, I have both the M3 Grant and the M3 Lee. Both are superior to the Monogram and Tamiya kits. Unfortunately, I don't have any parts to spare. Have you considered some old Sherman or Lee parts from the parts box?

Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.net.com (Rob Gronovius) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m02.aol.com:

As Ron has suggested in an email, I'm going to try casting it in resin if I don't find one. I have the Grant to pirate a spare off of for now. We are still recovering from the move and the new baby, so it will be a bit before I dig out the resin and make a safe place to do it. I was just knocking the Lee together for something straightforward to do. I'd watched Sahara and got motivated. 8) Thanks

Reply to
Gray Ghost