Need a laugh = Ebay Item mis-description

Hi there. I just saw this description on Ebay:
"Brand New, Unassembled,
Trumpeter1/350 HMS Hood Royal Air Force model,
kit number 05302."
I have heard the British refered to HMS Hood as the largest submarine
afloat but I can not see where the seller could possibly have come up
with that description.
Cheers from Peter
Reply to
TankBuilder2
You really want a laugh, read this:
is actually cruel to do, as the guy is trying as hard as he can to get it right, but there's a severe breakdown in translation. I've just contacted him and offered to get the translations right for him, but it's so amusing to read the way it's written right now. :-D
That ol' "kerosene blooded metal freshed blood sucker"
Pat
Reply to
Pat Flannery

Site Timeline