Need a laugh = Ebay Item mis-description

Hi there. I just saw this description on Ebay:

"Brand New, Unassembled,

Trumpeter1/350 HMS Hood Royal Air Force model,

kit number 05302."

I have heard the British refered to HMS Hood as the largest submarine afloat but I can not see where the seller could possibly have come up with that description.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2

did it have way out of scale screws?

Reply to
someone

You really want a laugh, read this:

is actually cruel to do, as the guy is trying as hard as he can to get it right, but there's a severe breakdown in translation. I've just contacted him and offered to get the translations right for him, but it's so amusing to read the way it's written right now. :-D

That ol' "kerosene blooded metal freshed blood sucker"

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery