Cursor indicator meanings?

Hi all,
there are a number of cursor notification tags that I have noticed in 2k4
that I don't understand and cant find any explanation for in the help, the
one looking for a sketch plane is understood as is the one indicating a
surface, but I have had one with an asterisk which I think may be linked to
free memory, and another small horizontal white rectangle, I have on ideas?
TIA,
JAG
Reply to
JAG
I have a file called SWSketchTools.doc that was compiled by someone (unfortunately I don't remember who) that lists all the cursor symbols. I will gladly send it to you, if you wish.
BTW, the asterisk is the symbol for "point."
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Found it at

Bob
Bob,
A lot of these are wrong. I didn't look at all of them. But just quickly looking at them, most of the sketch tools are incorrect.
I too have the Word document that Wayne Tiffany is talking about. In the document I have, they are mostly, if not all, correct. Although, it hasn't been updated with the any of the SW2004 new curser icons.
Reply to
Seth Renigar
I found the cursor icons file I had mentioned.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Whoever put that doc together should be ashamed of themselves man. Was the guy that put the first block together on crack? Or was he intentionally trying to screw someone up? Cause there aint one right icon in there....
Thanks Bob
Reply to
cadishaq
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (cadishaq) wrote in news:95d478ff.0405011006.7cdba927 @posting.google.com:
No, the Line icon is right is right.
Looks like an html error rather than someone who doesn't know SW. I know those guys know SW.
Mike Brusich? Anything to say? Or are you part of the other group?
matt
Reply to
matt
What do you guys see? The file opens as a PDF for me and looks fine. I didn't go through the whole thing to verify all of it, but just glancing at it, I didn't see anything that jumped out at me?
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany