DLL to read out the FeatureTree

Hello!

I have written an VB-Applikation, this needs some information from a SoWo-Part (all Feature-Names, etc.). So i read out the FeatureTree to get this informations.

Wenn i do this with VB it is more then 10x slower than with an SoWo-Macro (the SolidWorks-Support confirmed this)!!

Now i want a better performance for my VB-Application. But the complete application is not realizable as Macro.

I considered to write an VC++ DLL that read out the FeatureTree and want to include this DLL in my VB-Code.

Could this be realized? Or have anyone a better idea to get a better performance?

Thanks for our help! Florian Gerteisz

Reply to
Florian Gerteisz

Maybe you could call the SW macro from the dll. swApp.RunMacro MyMacro, "Module1", "Main"

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

A Macro i can start without a DLL, this works also with VB. But how can i get the return values (Featurenames, etc.) to the VB-Applikation(i don't want to use a textfile)? I think this doesn't work?!

Florian

"Corey Scheich" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c6bn3f$abgha$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-200385.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Florian Gerteisz