MyGeoTools - Productivity tools for the AutoCAD user

******** M y G e o T o o l s *********

Build your own personal productivity tool-kit for AutoCAD.

MyGeoTools is a low-cost, high-quality AutoCAD tool-kit for you, perhaps the only one of its kind you will find on the Internet for AutoCAD users.

Where do I find it?

What is it? "MyGeoTools" simply allows you to purchase only those tools that you need for your work. No more and no less.

"My GeoTools" allows you to pick and choose only the commands that you need from GeoTools and pay for those tools only. You purchase them online and start using it right away. That sounds interesting. How do I benefit? Is this going to be less expensive or more expensive than buying a full version of GeoTools?

That depends on how many tools you intend to buy and what those tools are. On an average, if you are shopping for less than 7 or 8 of these tools, "MyGeoTools" is what you may only need. If you are looking for more than 10 of the 200-odd GeoTools, you are probably better off buying the standard Geotools. Having said that, it is probably cost-effective to go in for "MyGeoTools" if your needs are few, specific and one-time only. But, if you are looking for a complete productivity experience, long-term support, upgrades etc, then the standard full versdion of GeoTools is for you.

How do you place your order?

Visit the MyGeoTools home page

Select the tools that you need and place your order. Once your order is placed, your selection will be compiled into a VLX ( for AutoCAD

2K4/2K2/2Ki/2K) application. The executable file will be delivered to you within 1-2 business days (if you have chosen the e-mail delivery method).

Please read the complete terms and conditions of this new offer from our web page.

Thank you for your continued support. As always, we welcome feedback at all times.

- Rakesh Rao ( snipped-for-privacy@4d-technologies.com)

- Four Dimension Technologies

- Coordinate Systems

Reply to
Rakesh Rao

You've posted two days in a row, this is SPAM!!

..

Rakesh Rao wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador