New workstation specs

Hi Guys, we are looking to get a new workstation to run Solidworks 2004 and Nastran. I know this has been talked about before but hardware changes so quickly I
felt the need to ask again. We need the best graphics and number crunching power available for a budget of about Cdn$5000.000, we will probably use a Samsung Syncmaster range of monitor, as we find them incredible in the bang for buck range, although other suggestiona very welcome.
Cheers
Earlier this week I had occasion to specify a new monitor. I saw Samsung 21" monitors capable of 2048 x 1536 on Tiger Direct's website for US$259.99 (recertified). I happened to shoose the Viewsonic they had available.
I don't know exactly what to expect from a recertified monitor, but the one I ordered still has the factory warranty. Maybe you can save enough for another pair of DIMMs.
--
Dale Dunn
Design Engineer