HELP! BMC 2.2 diesel pistons wanted

Does anybody know where to get a set of +20 pistons for a BMC 2.2 L engine? I've tried all the usual suspects but the prices are just too high (=A3160 each +VAT !! )

any help is much appreciated!

Si

Reply to
citronicpost

whoever did the +20 rebore should be able to supply them very reasonably, eg hepolites shouldn't be more than 200 a set.

Reply to
Guy Fawkes

You could try thorntons at shrewsbury on 01743 357081 they keep lots of old stock

hth.=20 Regards Gary M.

Reply to
gary millward

Tried Thorntons, they were =A375 each + VAT and they only had +20's in stock.

Reply to
citronicpost

But I thought +.020 was what you were looking for????

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech