Can you weld SS304 to zinc-plated ASTM A53 without corrosion?

We have a product in constant contact with fresh water consisting of SS304 thin-wall tubing (0.3 mm thickness) welded to a SS304 reducer of
about 3mm thickness. We are considering options to lower the manufacuring cost by changing the reducer material. Our manufacurer has suggested changing the reducer material to zinc-plated ASTM A53 carbon steel.
1. Is it possible to weld this to the SS304 tubing without resulting corrosion?
2. If not, is it possible to braze the SS304 tubing to zinc-plated ASTM A53 without resulting corrosion?
3. Any suggestions on any other material for the reducer to lower manufacturing costs in order to weld or braze the reducer to SS304 tubing? The tubing is flexible, and must be made of SS304.
Thanks for any help you can give.

Not without a paint coating of some kind.

Yes you can do this by TIG Braze-Welding the parts together with Silicon Bronze filler.

--
"I love deadlines, especially the wooshing sound they make as
they fly by" - Douglas Adams