Gary C. has mind altering powers... beware!

I recently posted a question regarding which mig welder would give me what I was looking for, (posted as "ANOTHER mig welder question") and good old Gary Coffman "suggested" a 220v model. Well that little seed grew and grew and grew and this week I'll be ordering a Millermatic

175. I want everybody to be aware of Gary's supernatural powers of persuation. If you decide to post a question regarding let's say a tank or cylinder, you might just be navigating a kenworth with a tanker attached into your driveway in a couple days! so people please use extreme caution when posting any questions on this ng! Seriously, Gary, you made me think a little harder and this will be perfect for any application i can think of over the years. Thanks for the advice. (so now i'm happy and my wife hates you, hehehehehe) walt
Reply to
wallster