Tanks vs. light infantry of snow removal

Ahh...you must be referring to the automatic anti rust device...the leaking rear seal. Actually XK engines are not too bad in this regard if the seal is put in right. Of course you can replace it with a modern lip seal kit but that's cheating. My old TR4 had no rear seal at all other than a labrinth groove on the crank. Worked okay unless you parked on a steep hill.

Reply to
oldjag

your taste buds stop working ;)

I fixed your post for you

Reply to
Balders

(snip)

your taste buds stop working ;)

I liked that, actually US lagers aren't too bad if allowed to sit for a bit in a glass.

It took two trips over, and some advice from a cab driver before I figured out how to take the Guinness (half glass of Jameson first). The next day (evening???) was pretty tough though.

But BEER HEAVEN has got to be Germany, when you put beer in the soda pop machines you don't have to take any crap from anybody!!!!

Hell I'll drink sewage if it has "beer" on the label (and like it).

Matt

Reply to
matthew maguire

We had both beer and milk in the machines in the barracks. Milk ran out first.

Don't. Billy Beer is valuable. Does Obama have any disreputable relatives like Billy Carter or Roger Clinton?

jw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

We had both beer and milk in the machines in the barracks. Milk ran out first.

Don't. Billy Beer is valuable. Does Obama have any disreputable relatives like Billy Carter or Roger Clinton?

jw

Dick Cheney

Reply to
Up North