22nd Annual Fly-In and Swap Meet --- San Angelo, Texas Oct 11-12

Fellow Modelers,

Angelo R/C Club is proud to present our 22nd Annual Angelo R/C Club Fly- In and Swap Meet, October 11-12, 2003. This is an AMA sanctioned event and every size and type of plane is welcome. We will be giving awards for Best Military, Best Civilian, Best Sport, and Farthest Travelled. We will be serving the best food in West Texas as well raffling away the most amount of prizes anywhere! And don't forget the cash giveaway!!! $50 on both days to the lucky person who gets their name drawn. Each time you fly you get your name in the pot so the more you fly, the better chances of winning!

With over 475' long of "smooth as glass" asphalt, it is perfect for any jet or big bird. R/V parking on site (no hookups) or 2 miles away on the beautiful San Angelo State Park (with hookups).

Put us down on your calendar now! This is the premier fly-in of West Texas.

Visit our website at

or email us at snipped-for-privacy@angelorc.com.

Thanks! A.J. Deardorff President, Angelo R/C Club San Angelo, TX snipped-for-privacy@angelorc.com

A.J. Deardorff