eBay - Zenoah G45 with Bennett accessories

I have a Zenoah G-45 on eBay looking for a good home. It comes with a Bennett smoke muffler, Bennett radial mount and Great Planes velocity stack. Also included is the stock muffler, plate mount and throttle linkage accessories. The engine has never been flown or mounted on an airplane but it has been run on the test stand for a few minutes. I sold the Cap 232 framed up it was intended for after birth of my daughter. I fly smaller planes now a days and don't have any foreseeable use for a gas engine. Its a good deal with no reserve.

JohnB

Reply to
John

a few pictures without having to go to eBay...

John