Flight dynamic model of an RC plane

Where can I find maths (and C/C++ code) of the flight dynamic model of an RC plane?

Reply to
<Sam>

May I suggest you familiarize yourself with

then look for some keywords like: flight simulator source

You should quickly stumble across the open source flightgear and probably some others, have fun.

P.S. be ready to interpret whatever computer language the nice netizens have written their offerings it in.

Reply to
Steve Banks