Resrink & Wing Twist°

Hello Everyone,

I have a 4 Star 40 with a wing that, un-covered, came out with both panels having approx. ½° wash-out. Now, covered, one panel has 1° wash-in. The wing is covered with Ultracote. It was originally shrunk at 300°.

Would a good starting point be 1° twist past my desired incidence and a 10° increase in temperature, to reshrink the panel ? Or do you think some other numbers would be better to try. I am worried of the 350°maximum shrink temperature of Ultracote and too many trials and errors.

Thank You for any advice you might wish to offer,

Wayne R. Russ

Reply to
Wayne R. Russ