1929 Travelair kit

Posting for an acquaintance -- Respond to him directly please.

I'm looking for a 1929 Travelair 6000b kit. It can be either a plastic > display model or, I prefer, a flying type (not necessarily an R/C) kit. > Any > size smaller than 1/4 scale is acceptable. Also a good photo is desirable. > Surely one of you has one stashed away in your attic or basement?? > Thanks for any help you can give, > Will Marlette snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net
Reply to
Lyman Slack