rx tx & aux charger question

I bought a RK Electronics battery management system for my rx & tx
packs, it also has a
(aux) channel , this seems to be a late 80 early 90s system. It
discharges,charges and
then returns to trickle charge on all 3 channels. The rx is marked (4
& 5 cell packs) and the
tx (8 & 9 cell) packs but the aux dosent say what voltage or # of cells
its for?
I didnt get any instructions with this unit so does anyone know what
this aux is for ? It has
a digital readout but only displays discharge current in ma there is no
readout for any of the
three charging outputs.
Reply to
tucker