Servo silliness

Hi, I'm new at this (which along with my parentage would explain the silly question to follow)

I'm waiting for a buddy box cable to arrive so that I can learn to fly (rules rules rules) However, I have a few spare servo's and a couple of spare channels on my x-mitter / reciever. What are fun things to be done to a trainer (just abject silliness) with a spare channel and a spare servo?

any ideas / plans greatfully recieved

(I like building and have time but not too much money to spare)

regards Roy

Reply to
Roy

If you're in California, perhaps a water drop might help things....

Reply to
KCornelius