Autodesk new RSS feeds pilot site

Autodesk has created a section on their site for you to aggregate yourself Autodesk's feeds into a single one.
This is here: http://www.autodesk.com/rss
Only support and industry feeds are available, it does'nt seem there are Autodesk discussion forums aggregated feeds like you can have on CADxp Info for several months, for example the "all Autodesk AutoCAD forums" feed displayed here (http://www.cadxp.info/index.php?option=com_wrapper&ItemidA ) on a web page with it's RSS address here: http://xfruits.com/cadxp/?id%057
--

Patrick EMIN http://www.CADxp.info
The CAD and new technologies portal.