Building Systems vs Arch Desktop

Quick question: Does Autodesk Building Systems 2005 include all the features of Architectural Desktop 2005?
Autodesk's web site seems to indicate this is the case, but I wanted to
double-check.
I basically want to confirm that Building Systems is Arch Desktop + Mech/Elec/Plumbing stuff and that we can switch all Arch Desktop users to Building Systems without losing anything.
-Rod