Large complex projects using ADT

Simple enough question - can anyone give me names of some large complex projects done using Architectural Desktop - by using it I mean using it
fully in 3D & creating all drawings like sections & elevations of this base model. I have seen it used for small relatively simple projects in the past, but it is curently being considered on a project for very large complex buildings & I am concerned about whether or not the program will be able to handle it. (By complex buildings, I mean that they do not just have many rooms, but that none of the walls are at right angles, the floors are on many different levels etc.
Thanks
Matthew
--
Matthew Taylor
www.mtaylor.co.uk
Chris wrote:

Do you know how muh it actually used ADT? I.e. did they actually use its 3D features like automatic generation of sections / elevations & that sort of thing?
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/linkedsumindex?siteID 3112&idT4532&linkID$75933

I have one of the guys from T5 sitting next to me, yes they used all the functioanlity and some more written in. It was used in conjunction with 24 other 3D softwares, including 3D+ (Structures), CadDuct (Services) and NavisWorks (Visualisation and Clash Detection).
Another rather large project done in ADT is Barts Hsopital (HoK Architects), Barclays Tower at Canary Wharf (35 stories high, 1million sq ft). I am working on a 24 story tower in ADT/ABS/3D+ right now.
Carl00711 wrote:

Thanks
This is very useful.
Probably, although it is not that similar really, T5 is most like what we are likely to be using it for - a scheme which covers a large area & is relatively un-repetitive in terms of planning. I have alays been able to see the advantages of it more for towers with many floors that are similar, but the fact that it was used for T5 encourages me that it should be able to handle what we want it to.
Do you know if they ran into any major limitations or problems using it on T5?
Matthew
I've just found the Excitech's website has some very useful articles abbout the use of NavisWorks & ADT on this project.