POLYLINE ENDS NOT JOINING?

I do a lot of 3d work. So I need to make polylines from lines in
existing drawings. If I have lines creating a curved wall. I cant seem
to easily get the end points to connect so I can join them into a
polyline. I have seen this before but this one drawing I am currently
using is very problematic. They seem to be connected but apparently they
are not. All the lines are on a "0" Z plane.
Is there a setting for cennecting or "welding" endpoints that might be
set too high or too low that I am unaware of?
Reply to
fujka
Try out my PEDIT3D from
(with fuzz factor) Good luck Jochen
"fujka" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:vU_2f.13421$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
Reply to
jochen
Are you tracing over existing lines? Running Polyline? If you use the "C" command on the last segment, it will automatically join the beginning of the first segment to created a closed profile.
GF
Reply to
Greg Farris
I often use the Stretch command. Zoom in close to the two ends that should be joined. Command 'Stretch'. Window over both ends. Shift/Select one of the lines to remove it from the stretch. 'From Point' - end of line still selected. 'To Point' - end of other line.
Reply to
Brian Salt
Nope I tried that it didnt always work.
Greg Farris wrote: