POLYLINE ENDS NOT JOINING?

I do a lot of 3d work. So I need to make polylines from lines in existing drawings. If I have lines creating a curved wall. I cant seem to easily get the end points to connect so I can join them into a polyline. I have seen this before but this one drawing I am currently using is very problematic. They seem to be connected but apparently they are not. All the lines are on a "0" Z plane. Is there a setting for cennecting or "welding" endpoints that might be set too high or too low that I am unaware of?

Reply to
fujka

Try out my PEDIT3D from

(with fuzz factor) Good luck Jochen

"fujka" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:vU_2f.13421$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Reply to
jochen

Are you tracing over existing lines? Running Polyline? If you use the "C" command on the last segment, it will automatically join the beginning of the first segment to created a closed profile.

GF

Reply to
Greg Farris

Reply to