POLYLINE ENDS NOT JOINING?

I do a lot of 3d work. So I need to make polylines from lines in existing drawings. If I have lines creating a curved wall. I cant seem
to easily get the end points to connect so I can join them into a polyline. I have seen this before but this one drawing I am currently using is very problematic. They seem to be connected but apparently they are not. All the lines are on a "0" Z plane. Is there a setting for cennecting or "welding" endpoints that might be set too high or too low that I am unaware of?
Try out my PEDIT3D from www.black-cad.de (with fuzz factor) Good luck Jochen

snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com says...

Are you tracing over existing lines? Running Polyline? If you use the "C" command on the last segment, it will automatically join the beginning of the first segment to created a closed profile.
GF
Nope I tried that it didnt always work.
Greg Farris wrote:

I often use the Stretch command. Zoom in close to the two ends that should be joined. Command 'Stretch'. Window over both ends. Shift/Select one of the lines to remove it from the stretch. 'From Point' - end of line still selected. 'To Point' - end of other line.