Predicament with CAD, Solidworks, Printer technology

I was hoping you could help me out. I work at Avery Dennison and
we're trying to find a more entry-level mechanical engineer/technician
who knows CAD and Solidworks. The dilemma is the person has to have
printer technology knowledge and worked with printers for a bit. It
pays around 75k and is North Carolina. Do you know of anyone or can
you think of any hints to find such a combo? Thanks in advance.
Probably someone with just 2-4 years experience would be perfect.
Teresa Bustamante PHR, CPC
snipped-for-privacy@averydennison.com
714.881.1111
Reply to