Re: CAD / CAM

Thanks for the information, Glen. I think I've had enough information. My head is spinning at this point. Thanks for all the help.

-EZ

Reply to
Edward Zabala

Where would that be ... ?

Reply to
Paul Turvill

I assume that this translates to "you seem to have at least a hint of what you are talking about and I can no longer spew drivel with impunity."

Sorry. If this is a bother I could be convinced to ignore your postings in the future ... but I so appreciate being reminded of the backwards daze of working on the drawing board. Today, the reminder is a major form of entertainment for me.

-- "Who we are and who we become depends, in part, on whom we love."

-- "A General Theory Of Love" Thanks, Mom ______________________________________________________________ Glen Appleby snipped-for-privacy@armory.com

Reply to
Glen Appleby

Hey, you arguing with CW?

-- "Who we are and who we become depends, in part, on whom we love."

-- "A General Theory Of Love" Thanks, Mom ______________________________________________________________ Glen Appleby snipped-for-privacy@armory.com

Reply to
Glen Appleby

Not at all............lmao ;)

Reply to
TomD

Laughing yer ass off at or with him?

Glen (Enquiring minds and all) Appleby

-- "Who we are and who we become depends, in part, on whom we love."

-- "A General Theory Of Love" Thanks, Mom ______________________________________________________________ Glen Appleby snipped-for-privacy@armory.com

Reply to
Glen Appleby

I'm going to leave it with quoting Jackson Browne:

"I'm just a happy idiot, struggling for the legal tender."

Reply to
TomD