blacken steaks

I cook my steaks with my acetylene and oxygen torch when they are still frozen. Is this a good method of cooking?

Reply to
paul m escude

"paul m escude" Spaketh Thusly:

It is excellent for those who have carbon deficiencies.

-- Bill H. Member VRWC

Molon Labe!

[my "reply to" address is real]
Reply to
Bill

I applaud your diligence. Personally, I never been able to master the art of cooking anything while it's frozen - as hard as I try, there always seems to be an intermediate step called "thawing" between frozen and cooking.

Is this a good method of cooking?...

Damned if I know, but I think you'll want to use a reducing flame as an oxidizing flame tends to make one's steak a bit crusty.

Reply to
Tom Stovall

Tom Stovall wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@wt.net:

If you use a cutting torch maybe the high pressure oxygen could be used instead of a steak knife then you would only have to take a fork to work.

Reply to
brad