blacksmith joke

An old blacksmith realized he was soon going
to quit working so hard. He picked out a strong
young man to become his apprentice. The old fellow
was crabby and exacting. "Don't ask me a lot
of questions," he told the boy. "Just do whatever
I tell you to do."
One day the old blacksmith took an iron out
of the forge and laid it on the anvil. "Get the
hammer over there," he said. "When I nod my head,
hit it real good and hard."
Now the town is looking for a new blacksmith
Reply to
paul m escude