Champion 400 brass lubrication cup

I recently aquired a Champion 400 forge blower in good condition except for the brass lubrication cup on top of the gearbox. The cup is mostly sheared off just above the hex head above the threaded base. Can anyone describe the intended brass cup so that I can try to find a suitable replacement?

Reply to
bhwhatley

The "cup" is just a fill spout with a spring loaded dust lid. You should be able to find a new replacement form any machine supply like McMaster-Carr. Just determine the thread in the blowr housing.

Glen G.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
GSG