FA Smiths Work Blacksmith Craft manual 1899

Smiths Work by Paul Hasluck,1899 boards a little discoloured,otherwise VGC 160 pages. Superb old Blacksmiths manual ,extremely thorough. Amazing period illustrations!

AlisEvans

I didn't need that, as I have a gazillion other blacksmithing tomes, however on the same site they had a how to make needles book called, surprisingly, "Needlemaking" :-)

So thanks you for the link :-)

Regards Charles

AlisEvans wrote:

Chilla