FS: Vintage Vulcan Anvil

I am selling a Vintage Vulcan Anvil weighinh 110lbs. Great shape, no chips off the edges and works wonderfully.

Would make a great addition to a collection or for a beginner blacksmith.

250.00

Please email if interested

Byron Witty Metroplex Woodcare Quality Fence Staining and Restoration (469) 438-3076 snipped-for-privacy@metroplexwoodcare.com

Byron

I might be intrested, let me think about it for a bit... I do need another anvil.

Reply to
Matthew.Seyer

Btw, they're located in Plano, Texas, USA if you need to figure out transportation or shipping costs.

snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net

Reply to
Thren