FS: Vintage Vulcan Anvil

I am selling a Vintage Vulcan Anvil weighinh 110lbs. Great shape, no chips off the edges and works wonderfully.
Would make a great addition to a collection or for a beginner
blacksmith. 250.00
Please email if interested
Byron Witty Metroplex Woodcare Quality Fence Staining and Restoration (469) 438-3076 snipped-for-privacy@metroplexwoodcare.com www.metroplexwoodcare.com
I might be intrested, let me think about it for a bit... I do need another anvil.

Btw, they're located in Plano, Texas, USA if you need to figure out transportation or shipping costs.
snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net