How to quench a digging bar

I thought that thing you call a large target for the sledge was for tamping the dirt around the fence post.

Fran

Reply to
fran...123

Well, I do not have that, all I have is a abrupt end that is pretty useless.

This bar is so heavy that using it with a sledgehammer will not be productive (unless I get a 30 lbs sledge or smoething crazy like that).

Ignoramus9556

Hey, Alvin. 'Hangin' good. The bluefish are running around 12-15 pounds and the weather is beautiful -- what more could I ask for? d8-)

How about you?

Reply to
Ed Huntress