Blacksmiths Journal Top 50 is terminating, or not?

I got a email from the Blacksmiths Journal folks a couple of days ago saying that they were terminating their Top 50 list as of yesterday,
Saturday, May 8, 2010. I noticed that it IS still up and running this morning, though. They suggested that:

So, if you are in the habit of looking at a ranking of blacksmith sites, you could just change your bookmark. This new (to me) "toplist" uses different ranking criteria, but you still get to pick and choose.
Pete Stanaitis --------------