Themes for Blacksmith club meetings?

What are some themes that your blacksmith clubs have used for meeting topics? In one of the clubs I belong to, there generally isn't a meeting theme as
such. Our demos are usually determined by getting a volunteer to do whatever they want to do. We'd like to plan a year's worth of monthly meetings around some sort of theme each time. Could have to do with the season, some particular kind of item, some process, etc..
Pete Stanaitis ---------------

You can look through the past few years of our calenders on our web site:
http://bgop.org/calendar.htm
to see what demos we had planed for each meeting.
There's a link on that page to older calenders etc...
Just back from a meeting where Steve Crist talked about making 4 leaf decorations and talked about the tooling and techniques he used.
--
Curt Welch http://CurtWelch.Com /