Themes for Blacksmith club meetings?

What are some themes that your blacksmith clubs have used for meeting topics? In one of the clubs I belong to, there generally isn't a meeting theme as such. Our demos are usually determined by getting a volunteer to do whatever they want to do. We'd like to plan a year's worth of monthly meetings around some sort of theme each time. Could have to do with the season, some particular kind of item, some process, etc..

Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
Pete S

You can look through the past few years of our calenders on our web site:

to see what demos we had planed for each meeting.

There's a link on that page to older calenders etc...

Just back from a meeting where Steve Crist talked about making 4 leaf decorations and talked about the tooling and techniques he used.

Reply to
Curt Welch