Welding and Machine Tool References

I have found two useful reference documents from the US Army.
(I have downloaded them on to a CD-ROM and have printed copies too. If
anyone is interested I maybe able to send copies.)
WELDING THEORY AND APPLICATION http://www.adtdl.army.mil/cgi-bin/atdl.dll/tc/9-237/toc.htm
FUNDAMENTALS OF MACHINE TOOLS http://www.adtdl.army.mil/cgi-bin/atdl.dll/tc/9-524/toc.htm
Jim wrote:

Nice to be able to take advantage of our tax dollars at work. Nobody does it like Ol' Uncle Sugar. Thanks for the valuable resource.
Neal