OT: cnc controles for sale

This just popped up on the Practical Machininst BB. I can't use any of these but some in the group may, if only for spare parts
I HAVE NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND AM JUST REPOSTING FROM THE BB. ===========Would anyone be interested in Used CNC controls? May not be the correct forum for this, but here goes.
We are about to surplus 40+ CNC controllers. I'm asking to see if there would be any interest if I put a post here on PM when these actually go surplus.
Almost all of these are complete cabinets, a few have had a part or two scavenged, but not very many. By complete, I mean all of the input side power step-down (all are 480V-3ph input), 3 servo drives, I/O cards, PLC or PMC, breakers, relays, operator panels, air conditioner, etc in an approximate 18" x 48" x 7' free-standing Rittal cabinet. Many still have the motor/encoder cables with them, some have the cables cut. These were used to control 3-axis CNC gantry loaders. There were configured for 2 Linear axis and 1 rotary axis. (A, B, C)
The controls: Fanuc 21i-T, year 2000-2003, w/PMC (unlocked) and macro programming. These are 2 axis interpolating, the rotary axis is a PMC axis operated via M-Code.
Siemens FM-NC, year 1997-2000, w/S7-300 PLC, macro programming. All 3 axis are interpolating. The control can support 5 or more axis.
Siemens 805, year 1995-1997, macro programming, custom screens.
There may also be surplus matching servo motors available for some of these. (Yet to be determined.)
I don't have a firm price yet, but I don't think they will be very costly, as we will have to dispose of them somehow.
So, in conclusion, any interest out there? ===========To reply contact Tonytn36 on the Practical Machinist BB at http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/showthread.php?t3283
On Aug 13, 4:04 pm, F. George McDuffee <gmcduf...@mcduffee- associates.us> wrote:

That was posted by Anthony, who posts as "Anthony" over here.

Yup, that was me, and I should have posted it here also.
--
Anthony