Turning an Eccentric Diameter

The easy way - <
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV8VzJoXkus

A Hainbuch chuck that can go from concentric to eccentric with the work
chucked.
They also make a center driving retractable collet chuck. I've seen three jaws like that but never a collet chuck.
Lot's of other cool videos posted by the same user.
Thread whirling -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGJyRcpZF0c

Polygon cutting -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRpaS_rWVNk

--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

Hainbuch makes some nice stuff. We use their stuff on some ops.
--
Anthony