WTB Glentek / fadal motor core

4050-038 12.9 amps dc brushed--I'll pay a reasonable fee for a "parts motor"...one of the magnets subsequently has come loose from the stator on this one due to flooding and it's kinda floating around inside there--anyways, if anyone has one of these laying around and they no longer need it then I would appreciate if they could email me at: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thx--much appreciated

Reply to
PrecisionMachinist

forwarded to a possible source.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Did you check with UhClem? I think he has some old Fadals.

Reply to
Half-nutz

Asked myself that question also.

Reply to