WTB Glentek / fadal motor core

4050-038 12.9 amps dc brushed--I'll pay a reasonable fee for a "parts motor"...one of the magnets subsequently has come loose from the
stator on this one due to flooding and it's kinda floating around inside there--anyways, if anyone has one of these laying around and they no longer need it then I would appreciate if they could email me at: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thx--much appreciated
--
SVL

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:06:26 -0800 (PST), PrecisionMachinist

forwarded to a possible source.
Gunner

Did you check with UhClem? I think he has some old Fadals.

Asked myself that question also.